Monday, January 23, 2012

My story may jump around a bit and not be in order according to years. I wanted to go back and  let you know something about when I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I was almost nine years old, I remember looking forward to the day with great anticipation. I did worry about how my hair would look after getting all wet, but I soon forgot all about my hair.
I do remember feeling like I had a very close friend there, a brother that I had known before, I knew as soon as I came up out of the water that my friend was Jesus Christ, Himself. I have always, since that day, felt Him close to me. I feel Him in my heart as my Savior and my Redeemer. I know He is with me when I am troubled, tired, stressed or in need of a lift to higher ground. I also know He is with me when I achieve, am happy, doing good, and looking up. He is in my heart to stay. I am thankful that I know Him as my brother for I know that through Him I am greatly blessed each and every day of my life. I want my children and posterity to know that there is no doubt that He lives and loves each of us. His arm is outstreched always to us, He loves us and wants to give us all that our Father has. Let Him into your hearts and recieve His love into your countenance.

2 comments:

  1. Heartfelt and well said Momma. I love you with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo your blog mom, I too know these things. I at first knew them because I was taught them in Primary and Sunday School and good examples from family. I now know them because of my life's experiences and searching. Thank you for sharing your testimony with us. Love you

    ReplyDelete